This is me...
I am sane (most of the time!), mischievous, uncomplicated and (very) humorous. A gadget-freak who loves conspiracy theories, the outdoors, hugs, cycling, listening and playing music, brave people and fun with friends. Love my husband, cats and chickens.
I appreciate the small things in life. Also enjoy thought-provoking and stimulating conversation. I love sunsets, full moons, stars on a dark night, thunderstorms, mountains and the smell of rain. I looove my motorbike and get a thrill out of the fresh air racing past my face and the feeling of freedom when on the bike! The time for thinking and contemplating is best. Been a Tour Guide for many years, so love everything about my country.
Although I am all about adventure and squeezing every inch out of life, my riding style is as follows:
- Back roads and places the normal guy never sees – my favourite!
- Technical routes that challenge the nerves – yesss! (but not when I'm alone)
- I prefer the longer trips, especially if I have the time to see everything.
- Riding slowly to appreciate the views and stop enough to capture it all on film.
- The best is riding with my favourites buddies and sharing the experience.
- Made it to 21 - TWICE - without breaking my neck or getting into (serious) trouble!
- Conducted the Cape Philharmonic Orchestra once - OK OK, I had noo idea what I was doing and was willingly forced into it. Nevertheless, a good laugh.
- I survived falling 3 times in one day, riding a dirt road at night in the rain and endured 5 days of rain and mud - all on one trip. And guess what... I'll do it all over again, in a heartbeat!
- I can play the keyboard, guitar, trumpet and recorder, but don't have a single musical bone in my body. I cannot keep a beat or sing in tune.
- As the most fortunate girl, I have the bestest parents and family in the world.
Post a Comment